Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday


Recently I have been thinking about friendships and being a good friend. I wonder if I am a good friend to the people that God has place into my life? I think that one of the way's to be a good friend is to remember the little things, the small details. One of those details is peoples birthday's. There have been so many times that I have not even thought about the birthday's of the people that are around me. I am not just talking about the people that I am best friends with and see every day, hopefully I remember their birthday's, I am talking about the people who have passed in and out of my life.
I know how good it feels when someone who I don't expect remembers a little detail about my life, so why wouldn't I do the same for others? I think it is because I am not that great of a friend. Today I emailed everyone who I know, or at least who I remember and asked them their birthday's. Today I hope to start being a better friend to those people whom God has placed in and around my life.

No comments: