Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally, my own domain name.








So yesterday I went and got myself my own domain name. I feel like I am a part of the world wide web now. So, for those of you who are reading this blog you can now just type in philnamy.com to get to it. I have been thinking about doing this for a while and yesterday was my day. I heard about this site that you can buy domain names off of called go daddy from my good friend Lars Rood. So there you go. Thanks for reading my little rant and have a great Friday.

Phil

1 comment:

djkilt said...

I hate you and your stinkin' functional domain name. I still haven't figured out how I screwed up and I am going to have to call in one of my geek friends to point out my stupidity. But now that I am over it, congradulations on your domain name.