Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Morning


This morning I woke up grateful.
-Grateful that my 2 girls stayed in their beds all night and Amy and I had our first full undisturbed nights sleep in a while.
-Grateful for our roommate Sam
-Grateful for coffee
-Grateful for a sunny day in Seattle
-Grateful that God hears our prayer
-Grateful that Emma gets to go to school in 25 min.
-Grateful for my friend Lars who encouraged and helped me get my i-Phone
-Grateful for my i-Phone
-Grateful that after I drop Emma off for school Amy Abby and I are going to a cool cafe to work on stuff together for Mission Adventures
-Grateful that my children are safe and well. We watched Blood Diamond last night, so I am very grateful for the safety and protection of my kids.
Grateful to Jesus who gives us new hope each day.

I pray that on the day's when I do not wake up grateful because I was up all night with the girls and it is raining, possibly tomorrow, that I would remember that Jesus is still faithful and there are always reasons to be grateful.

1 comment:

amanda.jolene said...

....i'm greatful for my iphone......yadda yadda.

WHAT!? are you kidding me phil! Seriously....we were literally just AT the mac store. how did you pull that one off in like a day?

you, my friend, are out of control. :)