Monday, October 22, 2007

Winnipeg in the 80's


So I am taking a short break from my studying to make a quick post. I am sitting in the Library listening to 80's rock, poison to be specific on the i-pod and I had a flashback to 1988. I was living in Winnipeg in grade 11 at the time. In my flashback I was getting off the metro bus, in the winter to go to my after school job. I worked across the street from the CN railroad station sweeping floors at an electronics warehouse. It was so weird, I was just transported there so clearly. I ended up getting fired from the job as I was a lazy a#@ and didn't do a very good job sweeping. I have attached a picture of what I can remember the bus and the day looked like, as well as what I looked like back in the day with my friend Jeff. I am thankfull we grow up.

Anyway, back to studying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's really funny is the first picture...because you couldn't alter it at all to make it look different from 1988.
looks like another 1988 soon to come - you know, winnipeg transit, polo park, winter.....

Anonymous said...

i needed a laugh today - after coming on your blog i got it. your a funny guy phil - sweet photo.

Anonymous said...

I think the only thing missing was your hot pink jacket.

SC