Friday, January 20, 2006

Feeling Young




I cut my hair today and trimmed up my beard. What is it about a hair cut that makes you feel and look young and insecure? Maybe it is just me, but I don't think so. It is not as though long hair makes you look old and short hair makes you look young. It seems as thought it is the opposite. All the old people that I know (except Ozzy) have short hair and most people whom I know who have long hair are young (except Ozzy)


Anyway, it has alway's been this weird thing with me ever since I can remember. I hated getting my hair cut because it would totally depress me. Maybe that is why I had a mullet for so long growing up. Well, it is getting better, but today when I got my hair cut I felt young and insecure again. I am so vain, pray for me.

No comments: