Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome Home



Well, even thought it was great to be in Thailand, it is wonderful to be back home in the beautiful North West. My time in Thailand was great. I just want to take a few minutes to thank those of you who made it so wonderful.

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I arrived home safely from Thailand on Sunday. It is good to be home, but it was great to be in Thailand. Permit me to take this time to thank some people who played a part in my life while I was gone.

Thank you to my team.
Mario: You did great. Thanks for bringing so many with you and being committed to Mission
Anthony: Thanks for letting the kids crawl all over you 24/7
Sonia: Thanks for putting up with all us boys, it was good to have you
Paul: You were hard core bro. You are in your 70's yet you were with us all the way
Matt: Thanks so much for committing to coming and making it happen. You came a long way and lost your bag and remained cool.
Damien: Thanks for being committed to Mission and working so hard
Rusty: Thanks for hosting us, you ,made it so much better for all of us.
Brad: Thank you for coming in the midst of difficulty. I pray that God changed your life forever
Dog: Thank you for a good meal. You tasted great.


Thank you guy's for being so flexible. For sleeping on the floor, for putting up with a million bug bites (Mario), for putting up with 7 men who sometimes act like boy's (Sonia), for coming all the way from Canada (Matt), for trying new and exciting foods (dog), for hosting us (Rusty) and for loving and serving the Akha people will all your hearts.

Thank you to Dave Stone who is helping with out computer. Thank you to Stephen and Boon Soon and Joe for offering to help. Thank you to my dear wife Amy and my daughter Emma for being alright with me going and supporting me. Thank you all of you who prayed for us during this trip and who continually support us as a family financially so that we can continue doing the Lords work that He has called us to.

Finally and most of all thank you Jesus. Thank you for calling us to you and sending us out. Thank you that the call of Christ is worth our lives. Thank you for your truth, your love and your grace. I love you.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Amen Phil..

I recognise that lady in your picture.. oh to be back in Thailand! I am glad you had an amazing trip.

God Bless,
Ruth