Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gone to Thailand



Hello everyone reading this. This will just be a short blog, but I wanted to post. I am leaving for Thailand tonight for a 10 day trip. I am going with 6 men and one lady to build a church in a Northern Thailand Hill Tribe. I am so excited about what the Lord is going to do in me and the team that I am leading there. I won't be posting for the next 10 day's, but I am sure that I will have a lot to say when I return. Please keep us in your prayers.
The team is:
Mario
Anthony
Damien
Matt
Brad
Sonia
Paul

One more thing before I sign off. Yesterday the hard drive on my i-book crashed. It is our main computer so we really need it fixed. We need to pay $300 to get it fixed. If you would like to help with this need just post a comment below. I can let you know how you can be involved. Thanks so much for taking time to read.

Later.