Tuesday, June 20, 2006

24



I am not sure how to say this subtly, so I will just say it, I stay awake at night thinking about Kiefer Sutherland. Don't freak our ot think I am to wierd because many people think about him often. I am talking of course about his role in 24. WOW! If there was ever a time in my life that I needed to go to bed early it is now, but instead my wife and I usually find ourselves starting to watch 24 on the lap top at around 11pm. Even now, it is 10:35 pm, and I am tired like a crazy tired person, but I can't go to sleep until I find out what happens to Jack in the next episode. If you have not let yourself become addicted to 24 I would encourage you to take the plunge. It is well worth it.

Anyway, I needed to come out of the closet on this one. I hope you day is filled with joy and your night is filled with Kiefer. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil, you make me laugh! THis is one of the few american things that we have brought with us. Yes indeed, the 24 addiction has taken us by storm.

One of my brothers has actually been taping and dvd'ing the shows to send us. We are pretty amped to see the second half of this season.

Don't start thinking it is just me and Boon Soon, it is the kids too, Hezekiah walks around telling people to call him Jack Bauer; He is three!

currently awaiting our fix...

Anonymous said...

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.