Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mission Adventures



So tomorrow we start our 8th year of Mission Adventures. WOW, how am I still going? I am excited about it this year as my role is minimal as I am preparing for fatherhood once again and feel as though someone else should run the day to day. This week however is our 1st week and I am speaking. I am sure it will be busy, but I am surprisingly looking forward to it with much anticipation.
Tonight I was telling Amy that I am excited about the opportunity to set the tone for the summer through speaking on my own program. I feel as though I will be able to express myself more then just through hosting it and I will be able to get away with more. I am not sure what that means except I feel that I can take more risks this year. I will let you know how it goes.
Until then, keep me and us in your prayers.
Later

3 comments:

Al Ummah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers Bro! Have a great time and keep your eyes on Him,

Anonymous said...

At the end of the blog u said u would let us know how it went. Well how did it go?

Matty