Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ensenada, MX




So I am in Ensenada Mexico currently with my family at the YWAM DNA conference. It is going great. I am enjoying the relationship factor of seing people who I have not seen in years. I am also enjoying having my family with me. Emma loves this country. She loves the taco's and just playing with all the other 20 or so kids that are here. I also love eating here. The food, pork taco's in particular are amaizing.

The conference is run by Loren and Darleen Cunningham (no relation) our founders and David Hamilton, a long time YWAMer. It is good to be apart of this tribe. I am greatfull for YWAM and the people I get so serve with directly (YWAM Seattle) and the people I get to serve with indirectly, everyone else.

One think that stinks is that United lost all of our luggage. Car seats, stroller and all our suit cases and Mexico underwear just doesn't fit the same as we have had to buy some down here. I am sure the luggage will come today, 3 day's late. Anyway, have a great week and enjoy your friends.

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. I would love to connect about the DNA conference. I wish I could be there.

Peace,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Wi FI In Ensenada. Cool. Hey I'm flying to Seattle Friday morning. I'll be in Olympia tomorrow night but back in Seattle Sat afternoon and pretty much have nothing to do until Monday night interview. Let's hang.