Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ride the Ducks



Yesterday I went on Ride The Ducks with Amy, Emma and her mom and dad. It was great. Seriously, it ruled. As a local in satellite I figured it would be cheesy and embarrassing. Well it was that, but I did learn a lot about my city that I haven't known until now. Also, as we were down town on the tour there was a guy shooting at people at the Jewish Federation offices 4 blocks away. It was quite the time.

Anyway, if you are ever in Seattle and looking for something to do, or if you are a local and have people coming to visit and you want them to spend $22 on you then I encourage you to Ride The Ducks.

Emma even got to drive.

2 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Cute photo! Any baby news yet???

Anonymous said...

The Duck is Amazing....Unless it breaks down!