Monday, September 11, 2006

Gone to Winnipeg




Well, in 7 hours, at 6:30AM the family and I are off to Winnipeg. We will be there for 2 weeks. I am very excited to go and see family, supporters, old friends and new friends. It should be a great visit. It will be great to go to my home church and have an opportunity to speak to them about what we are doing out here and what there prayers and support is going to. I hope to raise our support a little bit while home as well.

It will, as always, be good to see family. I look forward to spending time just hanging out and being with them. I also hope that my mom stocked the fridge.

Finally, I am excited to hook up with my friend Jamie Arpin -Ricci who along with his wife Kim head up YWAM Winnipeg.

There is also a chance to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers with my friend Matt. I don't like them, but it is a free show. I will try and keep in touch, but there in no internet in my mom's house.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun bro. While you're there figure out some Cambodia details for me :)

L