Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pizza Pops



It is good to be in Canada, they are a bit odd here though. No offence to the country I grew up in, but they are still stuck in the 80's in a lot of way's. It is kinda funny and weird in a way.

One of the best things about coming here is raiding mom's fridge. Mom alway's takes care of me food wise. This time though, my nephew Stephen has been living with my mom and we like the same bad for you food, specifically Pizza Pops. To my dismay, yesterday I went into the freezer for a 3pm afternoon Pizza Pop snack and Stephen had gotten to them 1st. So sad.

Today I got to give a presentation to my home church about Cambodia as they are coming there with me in May. It was great to be able to do it. It also reminded me of how much I love that country and the people there, I can't wait to return.

Tomorrow night I give a 35 min. presentation to my home church at the evening service. I am very excited about that as I am talking about purpose and how we need to find our purpose and start to live it out. I am also talking about Invisible Children and how we can make a difference in the injustice that goes on in the world. Please keep that in your prayers if you read this.

Finally, there are no Mac's here. Another sad thing in a beautiful country.

Later eh!

2 comments:

globebug said...

phil, really cool to catch up a little on your news on here. what an adorable fam...the girls look gorgeous! hope we can stay in touch a little more from now on. miss ya! God bless kanada! ;)
heidi

Amanda said...

mmmm pizza pops....those really do rock in a strange sort of way.