Monday, December 04, 2006

Good Friends, sleepless nights and Motley Crue



So I am sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops, Cloud City Cafe. $1 drip any size with a free refill and free wi-fi. Today they chose to play Motley Crue's Shout At The Devil album in it's entierty. Now I have to say that this is one of the greatest rock albums of all time. I remember when I was 16 in 87 listening to this album on a daily basis. It is funny that the other day this cafe was playing Sigaros and today they are playing the crue, but both fit. Way to go Cloud City Cafe. I just want to jump on the table, down my 16oz coffee and play the H out of the air guitar.

Now onto other things. The other day my friend Lars was in town. He stopped by my house with Daniell, his wife and took Amy and I out for desert. I just want to talk to Lars for a bit, so bare with me. It was great to see you Lars. You are a good friend who I am blessed to have in my life. I like the fact that you knew my house by the snowman that I posted in my blog. I like that you read my blog. Thanks for caring for me.

Finally, we have had a bunch of sleepless nights lately as Abby has been sick. I am up approx. 4 times a night putting her suther or pacifier in to get her back to sleep. I am tired and snappy. Tired because of Abby, snappy because I am a jerk. Pray for me that I would be a nicer man to my girls and Amy and pray for Amy and I that we would get to sleep again one day soon.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.