Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hair Cut



I want to start by saying that I have not had much time, or made much time to check blogs or to blog blogs in the last little while. Things here in Costa Rica have been busy, but really good. I am typing with mud and tape all over me as we were doing the drywall in the house we are building this week. Anyway, back to the post.

I have not had time to do much, but yesterday I did make time for a hair cut. My friend Mario and I went to see Julio the barber and it was the greatest most enjoyable hair cut experience that I have ever had. He started by taking the clippers to my head and cleaning everything up. Then he went in with the straight blade by the side burns and on the back of the neck. After that, he styled my hair the way I wanted it and began cutting. He was fast. The scissors never stopped moving and I was in and out of the chair in 10 minutes. The whole time I was wondering how I was going to post this to give it the credit it deserves. So, if you are ever in Heredia, Costa Rica go to Julios and get your hair cut for a whopping $2.50. I already can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

excuse me......you've been gone forever, i miss you and your family. i'm glad costa rica's treating you all well.

Amanda said...

i'm sorry, you said something about "not posting a lot, or not having much time to post"....and i nearly laughed out loud/choked. Must I remind you, you blog more than anyone I know.....you must have a very high blogging standard.

miss you guys...nice hair, and very cute kid. the abby one in the pool i am referring to.

Trevor said...

Looking good Phil. I like the haircut...haircuts are always better in foreign places for some reason (maybe it's the language barrier that makes it more fun?). Plus a haircut and a straight blade shave for $2.50...you just can't beat that!

.justin said...

if i had to put a title on that picture, it's possible it would be "pure sex".