Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Non-dairy coffee creamer



I have been wanting to post this for a while now, but have not made time until now. So here goes. I have been frustrated here in Costa Rica with the non-dairy coffee creamer. 1st of all, it is non-dairy and it is creamer. How does that work? I don't know either. Secondly, the coffee at the YWAM property is good, but they make a lot of it at one time so after a while it is not very hot. My frustration is that non-dairy coffee creamer does not mix well in non-hot coffee. There is nothing worse than having cream colored, or as the Crayola crayon company so wrongly called it in the 80's, flesh coloured chunks of non-dairy/powder floating in my coffee. OK, there is worse things, but this is definitely not good.

My solution to all of this, keep putting non-dairy coffee creamer in my warm coffee and thank the good Lord it is not Starbucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil- I feel for you man. Try Sweet Condensed milk in the can. It's like turning your coffee into a tasty creamy Koolaid.

Anonymous said...

Phil, what an embarassment for the proud ticos with their coffee... Diego can't take it. just wait for him to have some good, fresh and HOT coffee for you next weekend.

Wandering FOX said...

Dude, is that not a goat that Emma is pulling on in that photo? Problem solved. It was right under Emma's nose the whole time. heh heh.

Todd Camplin said...

How can I brake my Starbucks happy. I need help.