Monday, November 26, 2007

Apple *&#@

I have been on hold with Apple Computer for the last 86 minutes. I have been trying to get a reimbursement for my AppleCare since the computer that it was on is now in the grave. I have been passed around to 3 different people and they are still trying to figure things out. The deal is that I talked to someone two weeks ago and they game me a case # and told me to write a letter requesting the reimbursement. I did this, and after not receiving anything for the last two weeks I decided to call. Basically they sent my reimbursement to someone else and are giving me the runaround. Currently, and for a while now I have nothing good to say about Apple. This does not mean that I recommend you buying a PC, I am just venting. For more venting check out Justin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's how i felt about apple when they called my cracked screen "user abuse" and told me i'd have to pay 8G's to get it fixed.

meh.

at least my computer still works. i don't even notice the giant lines anymore....

Anonymous said...

um, did i say 8G's? Hello...i think what i meant was $800 bones.

duh.

Trevor said...

Did you say Apple *&#@ ? What the h#$@ are you doing, quit using that f*&^&*$ kind of language...don't you know that kids read your blog!