Thursday, November 08, 2007

Guest Posting


I have not posted in a couple of day's on this site, but I have posted. My good friend Lars has not been posting for the last few day's due to a writers strike in Hollywood. Lars has decided not to write until the strike is over as one of his friends is a writer and he is standing with him in this. Anyway, if you would like to read my last post you can go to his site. It is a good way for me to connect you with him as well as he has a lot of great things to say.

Tomorrow, and every Friday I will be posting on justice issues and spotlighting people and organizations who are working in these areas. I am very excited about it, I hope you will tune in.

Thanks

Phil

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your heart and compassion for the less fortunate people, you compell me to think of others and pray for them. oh that we as Christs children would naturaly have compassion for those going to hell, and love and accept them the way they are.Lord forgive me for not obeying you,in sharing your love with others.

Lynette Polinder said...

I know this little lady!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!